top of page

Regardless of business organization, all entrepreneurs must submit a Notice of Dissolution to the Local Government Units where their businesses are operating. The BPLO shall review compliance. Hence, any claims of business tax payments must be supported by proof. A successful application shall issue a Certificate of Closure.

Business Permit Termination

    bottom of page